Monday, November 16, 2009

Day 4 - Earlier rather than Later

Hello all, it's me again. 4 Days in a row with 361 to go!

Dawn, thanks for following, but what in the world were you doing up at such a gosh awful early time of day?

Michele, Hope I can keep you entertained and not bore you to death. If nothing else you can correct my spelling and grammer errors. I'm sure there are PLENTY!

This morning Kassy had a doctors appointment so after dropping Jessy and Cody off at school she and I headed towards the doctors office. We made it to the doctors office with loads of time to spare so we made a quick stop at McDonalds for breakfast. Hot chocolate and a Sausage Egg McMuffin - nutritious and delicious! It was fun hanging out with Kassy, we don't get to hang together just the 2 of us very often. She is growing up so fast and sometimes I feel as if I missing out on her life. What happened to my sweet baby girl? Kass, I know you are reading this as well as many of your friends, so I won't embarass you to much. I just wanted everyone to know that I am glad that Kassy is part of our family. She is so loving and generous. Her willingness to give is endless. I love her and appreciate all she does for me and for our family. Thanks Kassy Bug - Love you!

It's now 1:00 pm and the time to pick kids up from school will be here before I know it. Better go change the laundry and then run over to my friend Kristen's house. Can't wait to get my hands on her new little baby girl (Kate).

The best part about Monday is, you know that even though the weekend is over, you are on your way to the next weekend! Only 4 more days left. Happy Monday!

3 comments:

  1. EARLY MORNING SEMINARY!! Plus a 2 hour time difference!!
    Braden turned 15 last week and it is scary to think we only have 4 more years with him at home! Enjoy Kassy while you got her!
    Keep on posting, it is fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WoW! I'm impressed! I can't wait to see if you follow through with this.....just kidding! I think it sounds fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are doing great. I feel like I am part of your family-oh you know what I mean, because I get to know so much of what goes on! Whoo-hoo and I am not bored-with you at least!

    ReplyDelete