Sunday, November 15, 2009

Day 3 - Just Barely

I just got home from work and remembered I hadn't blogged for the day. (Just in case you didn't know, I work at the Children's Place doing stock. I don't work very often or make "beans" for money, but the discount is fabulous! I totally love it! The people I work with are great and have always made me feel so welcome! Thanks ladies!) There's some super cute new things out, especially for girls, and all their holiday stuff is on sale. Just a little plug.

Taught my lesson in YW on Nutrition and the Word of Wisdom. I think it went okay. Any feed back from those of you that were there would be greatly appreciated. I still laugh thinking about me teaching about nutrition because I am not the best at it. Coke and Hot Tamales, don't they cover the basic food groups? Hmmmm.

Going to call it a wrap! Happy Sunday, what's left of it. Until tomorow!

2 comments:

  1. Day 3-you are doing good so far! I personally am glad to know I will have something new to read everyday.
    I thought that coke and hot tamales were 2 major food groups-am I wrong?????

    ReplyDelete