Tuesday, May 25, 2010

What a Day!

Cody and Jessy received the Golden Husky Award today - Way to go guys!
Went on a field trip with Jessy to the Water Conservatory - Loved all the plants.
Kassy is one of the newest Student Body Officers at West Jordan Middle School - So proud of you!
Jessy came home from school with a sore throat - Please not step!!
Went to Activity Day Girls - Kathy does the cutest activities.
Jessy still feeling sick - Please, please not strep!
Made dinner - Yummy, corn on the cob, chicken, and rice.
Took Jessy to the Urgent Care - It's strep!
Waiting for everyone to go to bed so I can finish my book and have a few minutes of me time - Hush Hush (book title)

Just wanted to say one more time, I am so proud of my kids today. Keep up the good work guys!

3 comments:

  1. SHeesh! We just all went to Urgent Care this morning and we all have Strep....when it rains it pours. I'm ready to just throw in the towel! LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So great that Kassy made SBO, too fun! Sorry about the strep-dumb strep. Glad you had a fun/busy day otherwise.

    ReplyDelete