Monday, May 24, 2010

It just keeps coming

I think todays title encompasses alot, let me explain....
1.) The rain
2.) The snow
3.) The cold
4.) Stress
5.) Sickness
6.) Wondering why
7.) Exhaustion
8.) Lots to do, and no time to do it in
9.) Saddness
10.) Pain

11.) Beautiful flowers
12.) Glimpses of spring
13.) Rain for my garden and yard
14.) Medication
15.) Family Support
16.) Love
17.) Friends
18.) Great books
19.) Hope
20.) Sweet little ones (like Harlow Grace)

There is alot going on in my families world right now, but as I listed some of the negative, I couldn't help but list the positive, there is alot of that in our world as well!

1 comment:

  1. Opposition in all things. This is lovely week for us as well, so call to commiserate anytime. Thanks again for the good read and the baby is ADORABLE!! BTW, CANCER SUCKS! (insert sad face here.)

    ReplyDelete