Monday, May 3, 2010

Day Off

I had planned on blogging about Park City but, Dave took the day off and so we spent the day together. I figured that was way more important than blogging. Instead of the run down on Park City, here's my run down of today.

1st started the morning off at 5:30 at the gym. By the way, that is a gosh awful hour to do anything, let alone squats and lunges. Next we had breakfast, rollie cakes, and then I got the kids off to school. Kassy's friend Brianna, who's mom drives morning car pool, was sick today so I had to take her to school as well, made for a crazy morning. When I got home Dave had started the laundry and finished cleaning up breakfast. Did a few things around the house then headed out. Stopped at the motorcycle shop, but didn't get what Dave needed there. However, I did see the exact same pair of spy sunglasses that I bought at the snowmobile races for quadruple the price. Yeah for me! Next we picked up lunch at Village Bakery, best sandwiches, we pulled Kassy out of school for lunch and let her join us. After getting her back to school we wondered around RC Willey, and then we went and saw LOSERS, which by the way I really liked. After them movie it was back to normal routine except for Dave stepped in and picked up the kids from school. Once home the craziness begun, Kassy and Lisa to climbing, Jessy to gymnastics, and Cody hang time with dad. On our way home from gymnastics Jessy and I picked up pizza. That pretty much brings me to right now. Kassy just got home from climbing and is eating dinner. We need to have family home evening and then it'll be time to watch Dancing with the Stars. Just FYI I want Nicole and Derrek to win. All in all it has been a great day.

Tomorrow I'll post about Park City.

No comments:

Post a Comment