Friday, May 7, 2010

I HATE the BIG "C" word!

Over the past few months I have posted several things that I like, but tonight I'm going to post about something that I HATE! CANCER!

Of all the sick, foul, terrible, horrible words in the English language I think the "C" word is the worst! I hate the "C" word! I hate what it stands for, what it means, and what it takes. It shows no mercy, takes what it wants, and leaves those around it shocked, in pain, and grieving over it's destruction. Does it get any worse than that? I think not.

In this modern world that we live in, why is it that we can't seem to find a cure for such an awful disease, WHY, WHY, WHY?!

This Mother's Day I am Missing my mom, Dave's mom, and my Grandma, who lost their way too short lives to the "C" word.

2 comments:

  1. I agree. We lost Miguel's mom to ovarian cancer, and his grandma to lung cancer (no, she didn't even smoke). I said the same thing to Miguel last night, after all these years of research and loads of money we still have no cure. What will it take?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think I made it PRETTY clear on my own blog about where I stand on this subject so I will just give a big stinkin' AMEN, and call it good!

    ReplyDelete