Wednesday, May 26, 2010

AWARE

I've become extremely aware of the fact that I am getting older every day, and quite frankly I'm not very happy about it. I know that there are many out there who would say, "you aren't old, you're just a youngen", but I beg to differ.

After losing both Dave's mom, my mom, and all of my grandparents, I've come to the realization that I am the next generation in my family to "go". The thought kind of terrifies me.

I guess the important thing to do now is to live life to it's fullest. To not put things off, and to enjoy every moment, because you never now when life is going to throw you a curve ball.

Those of you who know my friend Tracy Fischer, and even if you don't know her, please pray for her and her family. Her brother, who would have been 45 this year, died in his sleep the other night. My thoughts and prayers are with her family. Curve Ball!

Also, please take a moment to pray for my little brother. He is very sick right now, has a new baby at home, and could use lots of prayers. Curve Ball!

3 comments:

  1. I am so sorry to hear about your brother! I hope everything works out and he will be around for a very long time to see his daughter grow! I am so sorry to hear about the Fischer's too! Very sad! Life is so precious! You never know what tomorrow holds. You can just be moving along in life and everything is happy and good and BOOM! a big curve ball/wake up call comes along. Hope you are doing ok! Hang in there! We could all use some bright and happy sunshine!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are amazing, Karey! Stay strong! You are an incredible support and comfort for your family and friends!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness, my heart breaks for Tracy. That is so sad! As for Jared-already in my prayers, I wish both he and the Fischers peace at this time of trial in their lives.

    ReplyDelete