Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Pregnant

No, it's not me, it's one of my very best friends from Junior High. (Had you all going didn't I?) She has been trying to get pregnant for a REALLY long time, and finally it happened. I am so excited for her and her husband, they are going to make great parents.

We laughed at the fact that my baby is almost 7 and she is just getting started. When her baby is 7, Kassy will be 20, Jessy 15, and Cody 14. Agh, scary on all accounts. To make it even crazier we have a friend that has a 21 year old and an 18 year old right now. She could easily be a grandma by the time my other friends baby is 7.

I use the word "friend" rather than her name because she hasn't told everyone yet, just a select few of her favorite people. I'll give her name up soon.

Again, I am so excited, overjoyed, nervous, concerned, etc, for her as she gets ready to have her first BABY! Crossing our fingers for a BOY, however, she says she doesn't really care as long as it's healthy!

No comments:

Post a Comment