Saturday, May 1, 2010

HELP, I AM BORED

We were supposed to go to Moab this weekend, but unfortunately it didn't pan out. Friends, weather, dog, and where to stay all played a role in why we didn't go. Now I am sitting around, doing nothing, being Bored.

Seriously besides going to movies and out to eat what is there to do? I know there is more to do, but apparently I have lose track of what it is. I've decided I've become a pretty boring person because I can't come up with anything. At least when it's warm there are a few more options, but right now the word that comes to mind when I think of entertainment in my life is BORING! HELP!!!

I would love to hear what some of you do for fun. I apparently need some new ideas.

Totally unrelated, I finished The Shack by WM. Paul Young. I can not say this was my favorite book, truthfully, I struggled reading it. However, there where some things that really made me ponder while reading it. I wouldn't tell anyone to rush out to buy it to read, but it is a book that can make you think in times of adversity. One of the lines I really liked said, "don't forget that in the midst of all your pain and heartache, you are surrounded by beauty..." That being said, I struggle with the idea of God being a women and looking like Queen Latifi, you'll have to read the book to understand what I mean.

1 comment:

  1. When we go to Moab we always stay at the La Quinta. They happily accept dogs, which is a must for us. They even have a little dog park for them. Check them out.

    ReplyDelete