Monday, May 17, 2010

The Kids, The Dog, The Husband, and ME

Kassy is running for student body officer at her school. Keep your fingers crossed for a win! She has an awesome campaign slogan, that I can't release until Wednesday when she puts her posters up.

Jessy is a fish. Two weeks ago she was jumping off the edge of the pool to her dad, this weekend she was jumping into the deep end and swimming to the side by her self. Plus, she was doing all sorts of amazing tricks under water.

Cody would play basketball non stop if I'd let him. He loves it when I play horse with him because I always loose. He has a wicked shot from his own personal three point line that he always hits and I always miss!

Kalea was so happy to see us all after her weekend at the "Hotel for Dogs". When I picked her up this morning she gave me the cold shoulder, but after a few minutes she warmed up. Once I got her home she ran all through the house, making sure she stopped at the kids so the could pet her as she went by. Now she won't leave my side.

Dave is doing math homework and getting more frustrated by the minute. Jamie, I hope you are up for the challenge cause you might have a tougher job then last session. I know you he can do it, he just needs to get feeling better and then things will look brighter.

Me, I am grateful for the kids, the dog, and the husband (not in any particular order). They keep me on my toes and make life interesting.

2 comments:

  1. Fun to read the news about you all!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dave is all over it!! I am always up for a challenge ;) I long to hear the words "I love math" come out of his mouth--but I won't hold my breath ;)

    ReplyDelete