Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Tribute to my sister

God made us sisters, but we chose to be friends! Love to sisters everywhere!
Kassy and Jessy - sisters and friends!


You know that one person who's always there no matter what, loves you because of your faults and insecurities, doesn't care if you don't call everyday, but loves it when you do, is willing to do anything for you, you can disagree with and it doesn't matter because each of you are unique with your own unique style. We all should have at least one of those people in our lives, if not more. For me one of those people is my sister. I would be lost without her!! She is not only my sister, she is my best friend. The crazy thing about that is, I think back to our younger years and think, "hated her", the feeling was mutual. To put it mildly, we did NOT GET ALONG! She was way to cool to associate with the likes of me. LOL! I'm not sure exactly when that all changed, but I am so glad she came to her senses and realized just how cool I am - hehehe. She has been my "life savor" over and over and I can't even begin to express my apprecaitation, love and grattitude to her. Jen - Thanks for all you do for me. You are the best sister ever!


Hawaii
Yellowstone







Being silly


As to the rest of you who maybe reading my blog, I just want you to know how much I love and appreciate you. We may not be sisters through blood, but we are definatley sisters through love. Thanks to all of you for being their for me as well. I couldn't ask for better "sistas".






3 comments:

  1. You two are a such a couple of cute girls. You are super lucky to have Jenny as your sister. I have been witness to some fights-complete with sandwich throwing, some giggling-complete with tears, and some serious moments between the two of you. It is fun to watch such a great sister relationship! I am glad to have you in my life too! I am thankful to have you as my sister in law!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute page for your blog. You're lucky to have a sister... and I'm lucky to have you as my friend. - Ranell

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love it! Love the cute pictures of you and your sister, you look so much alike. You are lucky to have such a great sis, I'm sure she is great since you two are related!

    ReplyDelete