Friday, August 21, 2009

Another Disclaimer - This time for "My Music"

My sister-in-law came and helped me make my BLOG more exciting and beautiful - Thanks Michele you are AWESOME! I wanted to add some music, but she wasn't exactly sure how to do it. When we tried to add the music it said the page was down (or something like that) and to come back later. After that I left my computer to head to lunch with my fabulous dad, my cool brothers and my amazing sister. Michele went back on my blog later and low and behold there was music. However, we have no idea where the music came from or where it is being pulled from. So.....until I can figure that out just know that it is random music and not all my pick. Hope it's not to scarey. I guess I did say in my profile that I like anything from ABBA to Led Zepplin. Enjoy the Tunes!

Getting Ready to head to my 20 year Class Reunion - GO Highland RAMS!!!

4 comments:

  1. I had so much fun spending time with you today doing the blog. We need to get together more often, I have a blast with you. Your music rocks baby..."blame it on the alcohol"-that is what the first song says, LOLOLOL. So just go with that!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love what you did to the blog! It looks great! Hope you had a fun b-day, and a great reunion.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That was me earlier commenting, not Ryan. Your blog looks great! So fun to be connected online as well!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yeah! You have a blog! Lookin' cute!

    ReplyDelete